Monday, May 10, 2010

Questions...Questions.


I am going to occasionally pose questions here for your feedback. Sometimes, when of more general interest, I may post the same question on both of the blogs; Entering Submission and Training of Submissives, because even though my hope is both blogs would be of equal interest to everyone, our stats indicate that there is only about a 75%-85% cross read, and that about 20% of our readers are reading only one or the other. I think the answers to these questions could be of value to any readers here and that the readers of either blog would have very worthwhile things to add to these discussions. More than posing the question, I will have some comments and experiences to relate as well. Please post your answers as comments to that particular post.

No comments:

Post a Comment